Your Own World
If you wish to participate, please log in.
Thanks!
Keymaster <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Own World
If you wish to participate, please log in.
Thanks!
Keymaster <3
Your Own World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooklyn Beast! part 2: sacrifice and addiction

3 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Brooklyn Beast! part 2: sacrifice and addiction Empty Brooklyn Beast! part 2: sacrifice and addiction

Post  Rasher204 Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:53 am

((not open posting just yet))

Yoken walked quickly with the two robed exorcists "well what are we doing here then?" he asked feeling rushed "something, we're assuming a demon has been praying on humans n this area, the death toll is climbing fast and police are baffled, it may still be in this part of the city and we need you to investigate!" they reached an empty parkway with police tape around a covered body, Yoken hoped up an examined it "these cuts were definitely delivered by claws... and humans dont... mutilate like this" he tossed the sheet back on the torn form bairly resembling a human body "something like this hast happaned in years, this demon must be found and stoped at all costs" Yoken could do his job well when he had proper motavation
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn Beast! part 2: sacrifice and addiction Empty Re: Brooklyn Beast! part 2: sacrifice and addiction

Post  Rasher204 Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:02 am

Rasher was like the cat who caught the canary, this city was so large as long as e didnt kill a hundred or so in one sitting no one should notice him and crime was so high that his murders were attributed to street gangs. He was hiding in plain sight in a crowd of people, everyone spent their days looking at their feet as they walked and punching the clock just like cows walk happily to the slaughterhouse. The crowd was bunching around something. At a closer inspection he could see that it was his handy-work from earlier that day. The humans around him showed interest and not fear or disgust as one would think that they would gawking at the body as if it were a flamingo or some other great thing placed there for their amusement, Rasher knew humans well, Rasher was not surprised in the least. He felt like causing a scene so he stabed an ajacent busnessman in the hip while he wasnt looking with his hand. his scream scattered the croud, now that their safety was thretend they had not time to gaze at the body.
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Brooklyn Beast! part 2: sacrifice and addiction Empty Re: Brooklyn Beast! part 2: sacrifice and addiction

Post  Rasher204 Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:13 am

Suddenly there was a cry, and the rushing of footsteps, what great monster had surfaced now? There was only a man, with black hair and scars on his face, standing in a small pool pf blood left behind by the limping businessman before a wave of the man's hand split him in to six pieces. The bloodlust in his eyes confirmed it; this was a demon. Yoken spoke first "you there! Demon! was it you who did this?" Rasher leered at him with a sickening grin "sorry for the sloppy cuts, it was before breakfast" one of the attendants was already shaken "you... monster how did you-" Yoken cut him off "prepair for a return to hell!" the other attendant flipped a coin high in to the air as it grew in size until it was larger than a car and fell on Rasher who did not bother to move appeared to be crushed but their relief was ended quickly as Rasher passed through the thick metal of the coin and it fired out from under him like a giant buzz saw, they jumped with ease
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:21 am

the second attendant began to act was the first readied a new weapon as they landed on the coin which stuck out of a building. The attendant produced a three section staff and began to extend it unaturaly as the large wooden pole stabbed at him like a spear Rasher slashed strait through the wood when the spinteres began to smoke and there was an explosion sending Rasher back a ways. He rolled on to his feet and looked up to see the second attendant before him successfully landing an exorcisum tag on Rasher, nothing happened to him but the attendant fell on his face dead after just a few seconds.
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:29 am

Now the first atendant was morifyed "how... why!?!?" Rasher eximed the tag "whats this thing? A takeout menu?" he riped it in half and cracked his neck "then... your human?" asked Yoken from a distance "thats right" said Rasher chargeing at him "Ive read his mind, JUMP" called Yoken as Rasher's wires peirced the wall behind them. They landed safely as the atendant produced a sword and cahrged Rasher from his left blind spot, the balde hit its mark but did nothing "but I wouldent call myself a 'normal human being'" he taking the blade in to him and lifting the attendant off the ground, he let go of the blade and took off running before Rasher fired the blade strait through him. He fell on his back blood leaking from his gapeing moth. Yoken assumed a battle stance "human or demon you wont get though me"
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:33 am

Rasher was a few yards away when Yoken unleashed blank force at him, Rasher saw no reason to move and was knocked over by a massive blow to the somache "how in the hell..." he dashed behind Yoken and atempted to jab though his neck when he spun and kicked Rasher in to the building so close range is a bad idea... even though Im metal his kick whent right through my gaurd
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:40 am

Rasher produced two barbed chains in his left hand and began to swing them at Yoken, who avoided them with ease sending put more blank force attacks, but Rasher knew what to expect from him now and could avoid them as well Yoken though another blank punch incredible, hes dogging my attacks by a hair and keeping the chains directed at me while changing direction! Rasher had an ace in the hole however Ill get him in the rhythm of things and then move the chains myself when he least expects it however Yoken read this and when the chains turned unatrualy he was ready and used the shift to get closer to Rasher and unleash a volly of punches before Rasher could jump back. Of course Yoken fired a blank force attack but Rasher antisipated this and created a very thin metal wall and rather than blocking the blow let it bend back though the metal and imprissoned the enargy in a metal bubble. He was standing on the wall now "so you read minds huh? why not read mine then?"
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:48 am

Yoken's curiosity got the better of him, how did a human get these powers and why was he using them like this? So he read the man's mind, his past, his thoughts, his dreams and was broken by them collapsing to his knees "s-so.... so much pain" he was on the verge of tears "so much hate... why? Why? what was it all for?" Rasher smirked "pussy" he said jumping in to the air with the bubble "no one can understand his pain... I can not understand his hate" the bubble hit him on the head sending a massive shock wave though him and stunning him, Rasher drove his hand though the old man's heart and stood before his body. He picked up the rest of his tags and flipped though them "have a nice dream... old man" he said jokingly as he scattered the tags all over his body and walked out of sight and out of the screen that would follow
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  keymaster of souls Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:55 pm

((should we enter?))
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls
Admin

https://darkhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:58 pm

((yes it is in walking distance from the restraunt))
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  keymaster of souls Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Becky led the way to the exit from chinatown. After a small distance she saw a figure walking away from something on the street. "Guys? You see that?"
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm

((I SAID rasher was out of veiw but fine I guess hes not anymore?))

Rasher ducked out of sight and off of the scheen before they came near ((just like I said earlyer)) it looked like four boddys from the distance they were at, getting closer...
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  keymaster of souls Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:18 pm

((Oh! D@mmit!))

"Nevermind." Becky looked at the thing in the road. "What is-Oh no." she said, looking closer to see the familiar face of yoken.
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Nao stood there horror struck "wha- what could have-?"
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  keymaster of souls Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Becky stood, frozen, staring. "I might not have liked him, but he didn't deserve this."
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Nao droped to his knees and picked up the old man, he was so hunrgy he could have eaten him but he moved him over to a clar space and created a shikigami "four deep holes in the ground please" he was devistated but a man of action
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  keymaster of souls Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Aaron flipped through his bible for something appropriate. Becky put her hand on nao's shoulder. "I'm...sorry about this."
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Nao looked at the bodies "two have been slashed to death, the other two were killed by their own attacks... and the old man was practicaly unbeatable..." Nao had a detached personality but seemed focused on catching the killer
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  keymaster of souls Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Becky took her hand back. Nevermind. Aaron finished up the verse that seemed in place. He looked to becky, then to nao. "So...where do we start?"
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:53 pm

"who ever did this wont stop here, do you remember back at the restruant when they said that a demon had been preying onb humans? This is it most likely" Said Nao as the cleaned bodies were lowered in to their graves
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  keymaster of souls Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Becky stopped her trance. "Then let's find this guy! That'll set the record straight, help you sleep better at night too."
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:59 pm

"I dont sleep" said Nao plainly "but yes its a fitting metaphor, and its not safe to keep a killer runing around like that"
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  keymaster of souls Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:45 pm

Took the words out of her mouth. "So, any ideas where to look?" becky asked.
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Nao played his flute, a funral tune as they were burried, they paid there respects "there arrent any full demons for miles.... that doesnt add up"
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  keymaster of souls Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:03 am

"There's more than demons in this world. Some murderer might've done this."
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next