Your Own World
If you wish to participate, please log in.
Thanks!
Keymaster <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Own World
If you wish to participate, please log in.
Thanks!
Keymaster <3
Your Own World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sutekh Nefer

3 posters

Go down

Sutekh Nefer Empty Sutekh Nefer

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Name: "Niles" Sutekh Nefer "The River Incarnate" "The Second Ra" (Sutekh is not his real name, it was an adopted Egyptian name, given to him when he was sent to America)
Species: Human

Organization: none
Position in organization: none

Physical appearance
Height: 6' 2"
Build: Slender
Hair color: Dark shiney Black
Hair style: semi long, going backwards, to the bottom of his neck.
Eye color: Blue
Skin: tanned
Other Features: a painting of the eye of Osiris on his left eyelid.

Clothing
Head: A white hood with no markings on it
Upper body: A plain white robe, and large black baggy sleeves
Lower body: the pants bottom to the robe, and some black leggings
Feet: golden bands bridge the gap between the leggings and his white velvet shoes
Hands: three large golden rings connected to eachother lay at the wrist
Accessories: a golden bead dangles from his right ear

Equipment description/list: a ceremonial wooden stake, an urn, a scale, and a feather, a large knapsack

Personality: Sutekh has a dazzling personality which shocks most people. He is very narcisstic, but he hides this fact from the public. While he knows he is powerful, he has a large view of himself which tends to cause him more trouble then it is worth. This isn't the dazzling part of his personality, in fact it is the disheartening, or dissapointing side of the man with many quirks and special traits.
What is so amazing about him is he is always striving to be better, and always striving to make everything else better. His greatest perfection is his striving for it. This makes him a cut above the rest, when combined with the fact that he does everything he does passionately, and doesn't quit in normal situations.
Dislikes:american food (so much so!) american cotton
Outlook: idealistic
Relationships: none yet

Abilities summary: Sutekh has multiple abilities basing in the ideals of death and rebirth, as well as creation and destruction

Passive skills: he has amazing sight, hearing, and smell, as well as a great talent in cooking

Active skills: 1- he can animate corpses, rising them from the dead, however they only actually return in full if there heart weighs less then a feather when it is dried, otherwise they are just puppets to be controlled
2- he can destroy any evil beings living on a greater plane with his holy powers, such as demons, but not gods, even if they are corrupt, these gods instead, must fall victim to ability 3
3-he can capture any being beyond the human plane inside a box, which dices them into pieces and removes there unified being, and holds the remains, they do not exist, until the pieces are brought back together
4-he can free anything that is in held in a plane beyond the human existance if they are not truly evil, which can be measured by pointing his scales at them
5-he can lacerate other's quickly and mysteriously by touching his right palm to them. Only the body part that touches his palm is lacerated, other places are fine, this does no work on himself
6-he can heal other's quickly and immediately by touching his left palm onto their forehead. This will give them more energy, and regenerate mild injuries. this does not work on himself
7-He can create orbs filled with heat energy which he can shoot out, that eat away at the very existance of the target, though it can be avoided, and blocked with a mirror.
8-He can create a vacuum of heat that freezes people when they come in contact with the vacuum, this doesn't pull other's in though, just freezes the nerves.
9-He can create a large amount of water, like a river, which can come in contact with things on a celestial plane, and on the human plane.
10- he can "remove" that same flood, and anything else he created, but the damage is done.
11- Astral projection, he can make his spirit leave his body to scout and contact others.

History: Sutekh was born in Egypt, being told he was the earthly avatar of the Nile, a godlike being with immense power, who strangely was human. This was an amazing gift in Egypt, where he had infinite priority, and so he mattered as much as the Pharoah! But, one day, he was cursed in an unfortunate way. The curse sent him into the future, to the land of america (specifically New York City), where he was no one. He learned restraint, as he was defeated when he tried to use his powers to punish others or reward himself.

He got a job at a middle-eastern restaraunt, but he did not enjoy it at all. He was a skilled cook, so he could cook anything the right way, but the food was americanized. It was not conveying his culture the proper way, which angered him. He argued to the owner, who said "americans want our food, not your food." which made him quit. Later he was so poor he had to prep food for fancy chefs, which was not that amazing, in fact it ruined his faith in humans.

Later, he found out about a museum of Egyptian history. The nostalgia was an amazing feeling, as if he was almost there, with the people he knew. Then he found a relic of his own, actually a set of his, some scales, a ceremonial stake, an urn, and a feather. He also found an accurate representation of his outfit from the time before, so he reclaimed them for himself. He adorned the garments and left quickly, with the set of relics in his knapsack.

Goals: To revive the culture of his homeland
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Sutekh Nefer Empty Re: Sutekh Nefer

Post  keymaster of souls Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:38 pm

Yowsa. The active skills I forgot each after moving to the next one.
Excpet the laceration thing. Any other limitations or conditions besides touching the palm to the part? It's not exactly cheap, more of just somehing added makes it a little better. You don't have to, just asking.
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls
Admin

https://darkhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:42 pm

His palm has to touch for a post before it starts up. I just didn't want to add the mumbo jumbo in.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  keymaster of souls Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Okay! Decent condition.
Approved!
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls
Admin

https://darkhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:05 pm

hes.... a GOD! *may make some one who thinks that*
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:07 pm

he's a powerful priest, that's for sure, and he does have godlike powers.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:16 pm

he needs a stalker/groupie
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Yeah kind've. He needs someone, so that i will be more cult/religion like. Also, he needs an enemy, or a demon, to conquer.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:20 pm

awww well I just didnt want mr. god man to be lonley *squeezes stuffed animal*
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Mr godman is straight..
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:35 am

I didnt want a romanticaly involved groupe....
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:39 am

groupies typically have sex (if they are lucky) with the man...
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:51 am

this would be just some crazy guy/girl that thinks hes god
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content