Your Own World
If you wish to participate, please log in.
Thanks!
Keymaster <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Own World
If you wish to participate, please log in.
Thanks!
Keymaster <3
Your Own World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Dreams!~*

+2
PorcupineMan
Eclipsed Dreams
6 posters

Go down

*~Dreams!~* Empty *~Dreams!~*

Post  Eclipsed Dreams Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Post your dreams(Like sleep dreams) Here if you wish to share!

Here's my dream!

okay so in my dream I'm Roxas(I seem to be him a lot lately) and I'm this table with Riku, Sora, Kairi and Olette and someone else I can't remember. We're playing cards outside(for some reason in the middle of the street O.o) and some Wolf and black panter run out. But the Wolf has Axel hair and eyes and the panter has Zexy hair! So Larxene and Marly come running out. Larxene says "Sorry! Normally they aren't like this. They're very friendly." She then drags them back in the house. All of us are like "awww" Because we were having fun petting them. Now for some reason I(as Roxas) felt the reason to see the animals again. So Larxene suddenly invites me over. So I come over and I take off my shoes and Marly is cooking. I say "Uhh, I'm here. Larxene said I could come." And Marluxia says "So?" and goes back too cooking. I'm just standing there like 'uhhhh...' The the Axel Wolf runs up to me with a Namine Wolf. behind them is Larxene. Then she all of a sudden is like "Take off your cloths!"
I'm like "What?"
The she said "That's part of the deal with staying with us! I can't do the spell with your cloths on!"
So I said "Right... I'm just going to get something..." And then I run out the door all the way home. Once I get to the front door I realized that Namine Wolf followed me home. So I let her in and I fall asleep in my room with Nami wolf and in my dream (Yeah, dreaming in a dream) I see normal Nami and she asks me to save her. When I wake up Wolf Nami isn't there! So then I know I have to go back to save them. I run back to Larxene's place and tell her I'm back then Marly comes from behind and knocks me out! So when I wake up I'm this Lion cub. Axel wolf is there and we start talking about what happen. I learn that Larxene's a witch and they thought I could save them but I messed up. Then we figure out Riku's our only hope! So we sneak pass (more like made a mad dash) Marly. We run for Riku's house and are making a lot of noise. Riku comes to the door and is like "What the heck?" Then it turns out since we're friends I can still talk to him. So I'm telling about it all and Riku tells us to come in and hide in his room. Then once were up there Marly comes and tells Riku he knows we're here.

Then I woke up... for real.
Eclipsed Dreams
Eclipsed Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:36 am

I keep having some similiar dreams. They aren't very good dreams, they are darker dreams.
The first time, I go to hang out with my friend, and walk to his house. I forgot my cell-phone, so no one can tell me. But, when I get to my friend's house, he tells me, for my own good, I should go home. But, I really am not disuaded and ask why. He explains to me, that his dad killed himself. He bent his neck back by bludgeoning himself with an iron. When I here this, I feel pretty cruddy, but want to pay respects in a sort of way. I go inside, and my friend warns me, that he didn't have time to move his father, or the Iron. So, I look around, and step into his living room. There, where I would normally sit down, I see his dad. I say something like, "I can't believe he did it, he was such a nice person." Then his mom starts crying. I turn around, and see his dad, standing there, with his neck bent so far back his forehead is pointing to the door, while he should be facing the door.
Then the creepiest thing happens. I wake up. But, because of a problem relating to my own brain,he I don't remember it's a dream, and so I feel so sorry for the friend. Then, I go to my house, and nobody noticed. I am confused, so I check my cell-phone for voice-mails or missed calls, or even my email. Nothing's there. So, the whole day I try to figure out if I should call him to say sorry, or if I should just see if something happens. Then the cycle repeats, I have the same kind of dream, but in a slightly different way, and I try to figure out if his dad is alive or dead again. It is kind of frightening thing, because I'm faced with death, and how I can help the friend deal with his problems, but it justs never happens. All that ends up is I am faced with the very thought of mortality.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

*~Dreams!~* Empty Re: *~Dreams!~*

Post  Eclipsed Dreams Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Wow... I rarely ever get dreams like that... They scare the crap out of me when I do get them. As for the whole not being able to tell if it's a dream or not, once again it's rare since my dream usually involve stuff like flying/swimming through air, but it does happen once in awhile. When it does, I try to figure it out by poking around to see if it's true or not. Do you have a dream catcher? If not get one. It helped me even though I don't believe that stuff.(Seriously before I got it I'd get nightmares every night, now it's once in a blue moon)
Eclipsed Dreams
Eclipsed Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shadgon Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:06 pm

thats pretty creepy.
shadgon
shadgon

http://www.ctgenerations.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Thanks for the advice Yunie~!
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipsed Dreams Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:36 pm

It's not good not to know. It can seriously mess with your life. Trust me, I know.
Eclipsed Dreams
Eclipsed Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:04 pm

I've learned that the hard way.
I failed a test because I had "studied" for it in my dreams!
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:11 pm

oh jeeze Ive had a lot of strange dreams (and even more nightmares) but heres a quote from last nights "and then he leanred something important: fire + civilisation = torch which was a fire you could take from place to place"
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipsed Dreams Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:44 am

What?
Well last night I was chases after Cloud on a chocobo. Then we stopped running around and Cloud and the chocobos got turned to stone because of this evil guy who wanted to destroy human kind... And there was running chalk drawings... O.e
Eclipsed Dreams
Eclipsed Dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  keymaster of souls Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:29 pm

I have dreams I forget the next day. I think a character was inspired by one...I forgot which one.
Before anything plotwise happens I wake up. My phone alarm goes off at 6:00.
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls
Admin

https://darkhearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:55 pm

my dreams arent very exiting here is a example of one
I wake up and go to school, the day is almost over and I open the house door and then I wake up...
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum