Your Own World
If you wish to participate, please log in.
Thanks!
Keymaster <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Own World
If you wish to participate, please log in.
Thanks!
Keymaster <3
Your Own World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johannes Dante

2 posters

Go down

Johannes Dante Empty Johannes Dante

Post  PorcupineMan Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:59 pm

Name: Johannes Dante
Species: Human

Organization: none
Position in organization: none

Physical appearance:
Height: five foot nine inches
Build: highy Iffeminine (so much so, he looks a flat-chested woman)
Hair color:pitch black
Hair style: kept clean short, with bangs
Eye color: Blue
Skin: pale white
Other Features: bright rouge lips

Clothing: (use below template but delete anything your not using, if you do not want to use the temple feel free to create your own and or provide a description, but a text description is required even if you use a picture, I’m assuming your character wares underwear and more than one layer of cloths…)
Head: black eyeliner, a purple bandanna tied at his neck
Upper body: a black half-shirt with a v-neck color,
Lower body: jean-shorts
Feet: white tennis-shoes
Hands: nothing
Accessories: a cross-necklace, gold hoop-earrings,

Equipment description/list: a five-part staff, held in a backpack (it's collapsed)

Personality: Johannes seems innocently cute, and acts very playful, sometimes like a kitten. However, whenever he is even hinted at being emo, his berserk button is pressed. After this event, he destroys anything that gets close to him. Even things he normally would stop and sigh at, he would crush. The only way he can be calmed down is if someone says, "you look fabulous today." Then he goes back to his lovely self. He is not narcissitic, but he loves being complimented.
Likes: Being called cute, being chased after, being involved in something "cool"
Dislikes: being called emo, or ugly.
Outlook: optomistic
Relationships: none so far.

Abilities summary: 5-part staff style fighting, priest magic
Passive skills: incredible cuteness

Active skills: healing of the natural: Heals wounds, doesn't work on user. Heals only natural wounds. Johannes can only use levels 1 and 2. (Level 1 heals nicks and small bruises, Level 2 heals larger bruises and small mild cuts)
Healing of the unnatural: Same as healing of the natural, but works on regular wounds. Johannes can only use level 1 or 2, same as healing of the natural
Speed boost: Doubles his speed for four of my posts, takes 1 post to use, can be used on others as well
Strength boost: multiplys his strength by 1.5 for four of my posts, can be used on others as well, one at a time

History: Johannes woke up one day in his hometown, living with his two parents and three brothers. This day was different from the others, because his brothers were not being as nice as he was used to. That wasn't to say they were nice, but they were incredibly brutal. His eldest brother Jakob killed their pet dog, because it was barking early in the morning. However, his parents didn't care either. His family wasn't being violently angry, but just violent. He protested saying, "Stop! Can't you see what you're doing is wrong?" but they didn't understand.

Finally, he got a sort of idea of what happened. His family's souls had been stolen by a powerful demon. However, this wasn't the case, the beast traded their morals for the soul of Johannes, as he had accidentally sold it in a ritual to give himself magic. This demon has been following him carefully, making sure he never found out what really happened, as it was important to the thing's plan that he did not.

The beast was using this part of the family's being along with others' moralities as well as a sacrifice to himself to recreate his previous form, so that he could be stronger. The demon had taken away everyone but Johannes morality in the large city. Without a code of ethic, they became vicious mob, hunting everyone who had a moral base. And so, Johannes had to flee from his home and he never returned.

Goals: to retrieve the "souls" of his family so they can go back to living their lives.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Johannes Dante Empty Re: Johannes Dante

Post  Rasher204 Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:04 am

you made a cutie! Daaaa~ (>///<)

APPROVED
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:06 am

I'm going to need somebody to give him a cute nickname... got any ideas?
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:09 am

if he gets a seme that be his job... Im guessing thats why you need ideas?

I got nothing
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:12 am

I guess.... At first this guy wasn't going to be a cutie, he was gonna be a bad@$$. And he wasn't going to be fighting a devil because he had stolen his family's morality, but he was on the neighborhood watch, and he saw a "soul" being stolen by the demon. And so, it was his duty as part of the neighborhood watch to catch the demon...
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:13 am

so then how did he becoem the cuddlebunch he is now
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:14 am

Magic happened. I got kind've lonely and my mind started to wander...
Man he needs a "friend". Somebody *hint, hint* wanna help me out?
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:17 am

Id LOVE to... if I had a single seme bone in my body... I could imagine some sort of lover then draw him out in to a character... or just remake khet and not stef
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:19 am

That might work..
This guy is gonna be working with Seth's newest guy, I kind've said I would help him, but it only needs to last for a thread or two...
Make someone who's totally sexy... please... or at least get me a hot picture... (I'm lonely!!!)
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:20 am

well Im lonley to dear... (-_-)" its sad realy *gonna go picture hunting now*
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:23 am

Good luck my dear friend!