Your Own World
If you wish to participate, please log in.
Thanks!
Keymaster <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Own World
If you wish to participate, please log in.
Thanks!
Keymaster <3
Your Own World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious: The Priest From the East

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Serious: The Priest From the East Empty Serious: The Priest From the East

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Sutekh was pacing through the dispecible city. It was so shameful, he would not call it by it's name, or call anyone who lived there by their names. It was a place that mocked his culture and his practice with their "studies" which were in fact, just a way to develope the cinnicism of the children. The city itself denied his life as anything other than a myth, and taunted his practices, and other cultures, with their cults. The practice of religion was nothing but a sham. While this irratated him, one thing pushed him over the edge, "arabian" food. When he saw a salesman offering free kabobs, he was offended. It was an amercanized arabian stall, which was one thing that got him going.

Instead of lashing out at the vendor, who was possibly deserving, he used his powers to judge the dead in the cemetary. Each rose up, but they were not real, they did not deserve a second chance at life. This fueled his rage. He thought of destroying the city quickly and easily, as they all were weak, and useless, but thought again, of how it would be just like them, and would make him out to be evil. His sacred reputation would not be tarnished for those worms.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Priest From the East Empty Re: Serious: The Priest From the East

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:13 pm

A girl had been riding a bike by the road when the bodies were being raised, she didnt seem frightened, and in fact she stoped her bike and hoped the fence over to him, she stared at the reanimated dead "wow a REAL zombie!" she began to take pictures of it, almost ignoring the man who had raised them before turning her attention to him "my name is Col but I want to know... how did you do that?" she asked with child like enthusiasm
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:21 pm

"why would you ask such a question? Do you ask the Sun how it dies, and lives again the next day? I am flattered by your enthusiasm, but I cannot explain it in a way you would believe." Sutekh said, and then he waved his hand quickly. A mild breeze flew past his open palm, it floated to the east, and then he sighed, "return to Osiris, you have been denied of the second life"

As he said this, the creatures slowly died. Skin peeled off the faces of the beings as they fell down slowly. The world almost seemed to be in slow-mo as the first creatured dissapeared into dust. The next followed solemnly, and then Sutekh called down a single cloud. It rained palely, "such a sad night is it not? When none in this land deserve a second chance, and less deserve to be mourned."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:25 pm

Col was in fact put off "Ill say now I cant show everyone them and they'll say I made the pictures myself" the she remembered that he had magical powers "but if you help me I can prove to everyone that you are real, then they'll have to belive in you and what you can do!" this girl was so very unlike others he had met
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:30 pm

"While the offer is very appealing, it is a bit too self serving. I do not wish to be the treasure of the liar's eye. It is more pitiful to gain fake followers than it is to have none at all. Now, if you wish me to perform a miracle, I may help you, but for nothing other than self-gratification, it would be a waste of the power of the River Incarnate. It would a waste of the Second Ra's patience." he sighed. He then walked off toward the city, and stroked his hair, and shut his right eye. "If you need proof, get me a snake's skin, a pound of stone, and a dead plant."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:33 pm

Col couldent for th life of her figure out what for but she decided to take the opportunity with out question "right!" she said with enthusuasum "where do I meet up with you?"
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:36 pm

"meet me here in one hour, and bring some bags as well. You will need them." Sutekh said in a simple and uncaring way. He tapped his foot, waiting for any other questions, or for her to leave, and then he continued, "and you will need a photo of me as well. If you bring every thing, I will help you. But do not make me wait. If you do, you will be punished being belief."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:40 pm

She nodded a bit nervously "okay" and she took a quick picture of him before dashing off... Fortunately Col was well connected and knew many people in that city, and after spending some of her savings and calling in a few favors she was there with everything she needed and fifteen minutes to spar, she had been an intern before and it was a similar sort of work. She had brought a video camera as well just in case.
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:45 pm

"Time for the first miracle. Hand me the snake skin and a bag. Put a bag next to the pound of stone, and take a photo of the dead plant, and then wait." He prepared for the powers, he did not care whether it worked or not, the proof was not concrete for the whole world to believe, but other coworkers might. Also, it would be enough to spread the belief. "I get my power from the Nile, and from the Sun god Ra"
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Col had set up the camcorder on her tripod as it rolled she did as instructed, if all else failed it would make a good artical for her "fake" newspaper
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:51 pm

As Sutekh recieved the snake skin, he conjured a large ball of flames. He then submerged the snake skin inside it, and pulled it out quickly, before sealing the burnt remains inside the bag. Then he reached for the plant, and rose it from the grave, "hear you go, a beautiful flower," he laughed a little, as he handed it to her in a bag. Then he grabbed the large stone with his right hand and waited.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:55 pm

Col accepted the flour and addressed the cammra "this is all live" she explained with complete conviction, it would have been nice to have witnesses but that tape and photos would work in a pintch
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Then, Sutekh roughly tore up the stone with his palm. He put the last remains in the bag and snapped his fingers. "This world is shameful!" He yelled, as he burned away a tree in front of the video camera, and then brought it back. "Do you have any other tests required, or are you satisfied?"
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Collette began to pack up "No Im sure this and the video will work, I mean if they see it they HAVE to belive it. Thank you so much mister..."
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Hearing this, Sutekh relaxed. Impatiently, he waited for the sun to fall. "oh great god Ra, please die with dignity again tonight. Please be reborn in the morning, so that we can depend upon you another day." With that, he fell asleep.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:09 pm

Collette never got his name "well thanks anyway" she said as she quetly left to go back to her apartment
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:15 pm

As the night passed slowly away Sutekh rose up, and looked around. He called out to the skies, "JUDGE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" pleeing that he would die, instead of living in the land. Others saw him, but were to frightened to approach him. He then thought of every person he met in America, and realized that only one person had deserved to be revived. And he hadn't told her his name. She was kind, and friendly, although a bit weird, but unlike these people, she had a more innocent heart.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Col sat at her desk with the printed photos, the video saved on her laptop and an article in a word document next to it. She took a sip of cola and got back to typing with a smile crossing her face, her hair was down for once and she was deep in her work, she didnt earn her degree for nothing after all. She intended to call her dad later, if no one else belived it he would.
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Sutekh was looking for a reason that he was there. "Oh Ra, Why am I here? Why am I stuck with these people with nothing to do except spit at their being?" He whined to himself. If he knew what he was supposed to do, he would do it, but for now, nothing was done. Sutekh cried out "give me a sign!" and then he thought of something. Maybe this Col would lead him to his mission.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:30 pm

Col knew that her dad was asleep so she sent him the photos and video in an email. Her cat was chasing a junebug which was fine with her because she hated those things. To anyone else that meeting would have been life changing but none of Collette's beliefs had been challenged in fact they'd been confirmed, the cat meowed loudly "go get 'um Saf" she said jokingly to her kitten, her artical's deadline was a weak from now and she was already pages in to it, maybe it was time to call it a day
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:37 pm

At that time, Sutekh was looking for Collette. He saw an old bum, and asked him quickly, "where is the woman named Collette? She believes in aliens and such, and is working for some kind've newspaper. If you tell me, I will trade you my clothes." The man gave him useful directions, and Sutekh had gotten, newer, more appropriate clothes. He had a torn jacket, and ripped up pants. "pitiful," he moaned to himself. To him it was a journey.

After he had changed he found the apartment shortly. He walked into the door, and worked on figuring out the buzzing machine, and quickly figured it out. He turned on the microphone, "hello, this is the man from yesterday, I come to meet you again, a message from Ra."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:42 pm

She was suprised that he found her after such a short time but then again he WAS Magical, "come on up, the door should open now" she said forgeting that cats are very segnificant in eygyptain religon, though she had never leanred how (youll have to know for her)

((so is it the next day or...?))
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:52 pm

((It's one day from the first events))
He looked around and saw a cat in the room. He tried to rephrase it in a way that sounded less old-fashioned, but it still came out strange, "you are a real believer as well?" He asked curiously, hoping that she would say yes, in that case he would bring up the fact that he was a powerful priest from long ago with gifts given from the gods. He bowwed to the cats, showing great respect.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Saf ate the bug finally and was on his back rolling around with a string, this was awkward. When he brought up "believer" she associated the term with believers in the supernatural "yes, so was my dad and my mom was abducted by aliens so she does now" she said with complete conviction not at all suprized to see him again
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:02 pm

"you are confused. A believer is someone who worships the mighty Gods Osiris, Horus, and especially Ra." He said this as if it was obvious. Then again, to a high priest from ancient Egypt it was incredibly obvious. It was like, "well, christians believe in christ." of course, he did not believe in christ though. "Nevermind, but I have a question, do you need my help anymore? I believe this is a mission sent from the gods to test my mettle."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum