Your Own World
If you wish to participate, please log in.
Thanks!
Keymaster <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Own World
If you wish to participate, please log in.
Thanks!
Keymaster <3
Your Own World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious: The Priest From the East

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Serious: The Priest From the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious: The Priest From the East

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:11 pm

Col hadn't ever thought about religion, her father allowed her to belive in fairies and what ever else she said she did at the time "well I see no reason that they wouldn't be real... all I want to do is make the world be as open minded as I am maybe what we did earlier will do that..." she looked at him for a moment "you know alot about those gods, are you a priest?"
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Priest From the East - Page 2 Empty Serious: The Priest From the East

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Sutekh thought quickly, "something like that, but I remember being called many things. The River Incarnate was one of the more glorious titles. But you can call me Niles." He said. He tapped his foot and looked around, impatiently " I wonder what it is Ra wishes I do. I know it has to do with you, or he wouldn't have sent you to me."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Priest From the East - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious: The Priest From the East

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Col must have looked a bit silly next to such an important person then again anyone else would have said he looked silly in her appartment "well.. umm... can you ask him?"
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Priest From the East - Page 2 Empty Serious: The Priest From the East

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:57 pm

"I have tried and tried but alas, no results have yielded! I have even tried contacting Ra through my spirit, but I have recieved no response! It is almost as I must do it without him!" Sutekh declared excitedly, with a bit of firey passion thrown in their...
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:01 pm

"well maybe he wants to test how well you can lead people... or influance them because not to many people belive in them nowadays" this sort of made sense but Col was just throwing ideas around
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:12 pm

"I doubt so. More likely a test of my resolve. How I would Ra send me hundreds of years ahead in the future to a land they have never wanted, to bring liars to truth. It seems unlikely. Instead, I believe it is to find one's worthy of the afterlife, and perhaps, make others more deserving..." Sutekh said, explaining to Col.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:14 pm

She thought she understood "so you'll want to find those people right away... and maybe your here so I can write an artical that will draw those people out in to the open?"
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:26 pm

"Most likely so, but for now I am here to help you no matter what. I will do household chores for you, or prove your article real, it doesn't matter to me, because it is the will of the gods." Niles (Sutekh) explained simply enough.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:30 pm

she was not expecting this "well um alright then... for now you can sleep on my couch, Ill have to get a cot or something for you tomorrow..." she paused a moment to see that Safire (her cat) was balled up in his lap purring "I see Saffy likes you" she said happily the young female kitty purred
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:33 pm

When he saw this, he jumped back frightened. He knew the power of the cat, and was afraid to scare it. He couldn't see back in time, but he was worried it would curse his lineage forever. "Thank you kind woman." He said while bowing, no toward her, but the cat in front of her, while this would be easily mistaken for the prior.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Col smiled kindly, this implied nothing, Saf fell on her feet and ran under the couch. Col didnt have to many freinds that didnt laugh at her for beliving in the things that this man was
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:47 pm

Sutekh didn't care, but it was obvious, that he was wearing strange clothes. He lied down on the couch, and caught a brief glance of himself, "perhaps, if a high priest is to follow you around, then he should dress like a high priest no?" He asked, and then drifted slowly off to sleep.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:55 pm

Col didnt have that much money "oh yeah your close changed..." but he was resting, she yawned... she should be getting to bed as well, she shut down her computer and walked in to her bathroom, closeing the door behind her and undressed to take a shower
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:11 am

((hello? end?))
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:13 am

((not end, just waiting about news for the tourney. Oh by the way, is Collette on Sutekh's team? she should be...))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:17 am

((yes, their team is Niles, Collette, Rasher, Mike and who ever takes caveman's place
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum