Your Own World
If you wish to participate, please log in.
Thanks!
Keymaster <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Own World
If you wish to participate, please log in.
Thanks!
Keymaster <3
Your Own World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open) Empty hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open)

Post  sethdeath Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:16 am

Rogan, who had just been scolded by Death was walking down the street, finding the occasinal soul to judge. " there is absolutly NOTHING to do in this boring world" so headed to a deli for a sandwich.
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open) Empty Re: hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open)

Post  sethdeath Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:04 pm

(hello any char wanna meet him)
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open) Empty Re: hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open)

Post  Rasher204 Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:00 pm

((there are no avalable characters, all mine are in other threads, same goes for the rest really))
Rasher204
Rasher204

Back to top Go down

hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open) Empty Hell's messenger: Death's vampire

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:22 am

Johannes was walking through the streets of the city. He wasn't very hungry, but he figured he could have a nice rest at the delli, and maybe he could even find some energy drinks. Normally Johannes didn't drink energy drinks, but he was planning to stay up late at a party, and so he needed something for a boost. He walked in slowly, as the door opened, he heard the bell ring, and waited for a response as he asked, "how are you today?" the air-conditioner made him purr "nyuuu~~" softly to himself.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:35 pm

seeing there were no open spots, rogan walked to here Johannes was sitting waiting for his food "do you mind" he asked politly
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open) Empty Hell's messenger: Death's vampire

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:20 pm

Johannes didn't notice quickly, he was just sitting in his booth staring at the lights. When he turned his head toward Rogan he blinked, "sorry, did you say something?" Johannes asked, and then he motioned toward the seat, "don't be a stranger, sit down!" he laughed a little, "now, how can I help you?" After he softly asked in his friendly and naive way, he went back to purring and staring at the light fixtures.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:41 pm

rogan stared up at the fixture "light, a strange thing, I havent seen it in 101 years..... it wasent as bright when edison made it" then he realized he had said to much " oh f**k!"
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Johannes was confused, "so.... you're over eighty years old? That's interesting..." His tone was filled with half-hearted interest, with a hint of actual care. He played with his bang a little and then asked "Thomas Edison? Is that guy important?" He actually didn't know. Apparantly, going to school wasn't a high priority for him.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:09 pm

"um thomas edison invented electrisity Shocked" "is he for real" thought rogan now very interested in this charecter
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:55 pm

((um, hello?))
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open) Empty Hell's Messenger: Death's Vampire

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:59 pm

"Thomas Edison invented electricity? I thought Benjamin Franklin discovered electricity..." Then a light flashed in his head and he thought of something, "Edison made the telegraph!" It was obvious that the light thing was unneccessary to bring up.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:01 pm

"he FOUND electeisity, edison made the light bulb" ((my site has a new rp your new char can be in.))
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open) Empty Hell's Messenger: Death's Vampire

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:38 pm

"but I just said.... and you just said... wah... I'm confused" Johannes said in his innocent tone. His calm demeanor went away, and was replaced with an excited air. He was creating a rather big scene compared to the norm. "waah..." He repeated.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Rogan just felt someone die " hey, follow me" if anyone would know he was laid back enough to take it.
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:58 pm

"waah?" Johannes was mumbling to the strange Rogan nervously. He got up, prepared to leave, but more worried about finding out the whole "who Thomas Edison was" issue. He blushed a little and mumbled, "I didn't get my drink.."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:03 pm

they walked out side and a dead man was laying on the groud, he put his hand on the mans forehead and started mubeling "gambling dept.....cristian...alcaholic....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm HELL. Then the spirit dropped into the ground.
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:18 pm

Johannes was freaked out, but he was rather quiet anyway. "waaah? whaa? whaaat happened? You just, what did you do?" His voice carried an innocent tone, which conveyed his loss of composure, "you monster..." his eyes welled up, but he wasn't quite crying... "he had a family!"
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:26 pm

"if he did, I would have sent him to heavan, he was a killer, and orpan and a gambeler, he commeted sucide.... its sad..... if I could I would send everyone to hevaen.... but I cant, its aganst the rules say the HAVE to judge them" said rogan, who was actually showing emotion
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:29 pm

((hello?))
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:38 pm

Johannes still had not been calmed, "but what gives you the rights to judge? Why are you so great?" he was slightly angry, but still sad for the man. "just because he was a bad person, doesn't mean he wasn't a person." Johannes was being obviously emotional, and rather stunned.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:41 pm

rogan sighed " I was born in 919 and I am the assistante of death"
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:45 pm

Johannes stared at him, "that wasn't right... but I don't know you well enough to judge.... I don't know if I'll forgive you, but I still want to." He was sad, but he was understanding. He sighed to himself, "wah..."
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:52 pm

"at first, I couldnt deal with the emotion ethier, then, satan took all my emotion.... some souls were easy to judge, like saint george, who went to heaven or hitler, who, well, you get the Idea"said rogan this is strange thought rogan his commets are somehow giving me emotion
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:55 pm

Johannes sniffled a little. "so you aren't just a bad guy? I guess you can be forgiven, but more importantly...." Johannes laughed, and starting smiling more, "can we go somewhere fun? Like the fair?" Johannes asked innocently.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:59 pm

rogan stared at him "hmm a fair... whatever it is, it sounds fun to me
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next