Your Own World
If you wish to participate, please log in.
Thanks!
Keymaster <3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Your Own World
If you wish to participate, please log in.
Thanks!
Keymaster <3
Your Own World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open) - Page 2 Empty Hell's Messenger: Death's Vampire

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:06 am

"Wait! You don't know what a fair is? Well, you have to have noticed a bunch of large mechanical things here right? People were there, screaming..." Johanne innocently explained, and then he continued, " you could lead the way right?"
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open)

Post  sethdeath Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:09 am

"ok" said rogan and grabbed on to his sleeve, a second later, they were next to the enterance
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open) - Page 2 Empty Hell's Messenger: Death's Vampire

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:14 am

Johannes was shocked he made it their so fast. "That's so coool!" Johannes said pulling on Rogan's arm. He ran towards a roller coaster, and tugged harder on Rogan. "Can I have some money? Please! Please! I wanna ride the ride..." He was being almost too childish, but his enthusiasm showed his innocence.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: hells messenger: the cloaked vampire (open)

Post  sethdeath Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:17 am

rogan reached into is pocket and pulled out a crisp one hundred doller bill "go ahead, Im going on that cartslide" ((he means roller coster))
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:24 am

"Yay!" Johannes ran toward the line eagerly. Rogan seemed to scare away the others, and so it was short. In about two minutes, he had loaded into a cart. As it started moving he threw his hands in the air. The fierce movement made it hard to hear, but he yelled, "Look at me! No hands!" but as it picked up speed, he said softly, "ooh..." and pulled his hands in. He started purring "Nyuu!~~" to himself softly as he finally adjusted to the speed.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:27 am

Rogan, more tolerent of fast movment waved his hands in the air like everyone else and fake screaming
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:36 am

Johannes was attracting alot of attention... The punks who were staying out at the fair smoking whatever drug it was they were smoking didn't like him. He got off the ride with a spring in his step, and went for a game booth, "That was soooo much fun! can I have some money?!" He asked. He was obviously being annoying. The punks swore under their breath. Their leader smiled, and signalled his gang to stop. He walked up to Rogan and asked, "Can I have some money?" and Johannes, being his cute self asked, "why you want to play a game to?" The guy stared at him angrily.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:39 am

rogan walked up to the booth, "is there a problem" he asked
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:51 am

The gang leader was cleverly lying as he said, "I haven't eating in weeks, I need some money... please..." Johannes saw through him, but asked, "Can I have money for a game?" and then he whispered to Rogan, "you don't need to give it to this guy, I've got a candy bar in my pocket..." He then tossed toward him, "I hope you don't mind it." The thug sneered and walked away. The thug whispered to his gang, "that guys loaded... let's get him too..." The thugs were regular punks, nothing special, nothing great. They were just punk.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:57 am

Rogan appered in front of the leader grabbed him by the coller and dissapper, a few minutes later later he reappered with no leader "so, do you boys wanna fight' or join your boss in kentucky?"
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:04 am

The thugs ran off like lightning, scared as humanly possible. Everything seemed fine, but people were even more frightened of Rogan now. They had a reason, he had demolished a gang in seconds. But Johannes really didn't care. "can I have five dollars? I wanna play a carnival game..." He whined playfully.
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:09 am

"sounds fun".... suddenly, rogan stopped cold as if he where hearing somone in his head
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:17 am

"nyu?" Johannes asked curiously, and then changed his tone, "is something wrong Rogan?" He asked in a caring voice, hoping to help him.
((I'm gonna make a char. he could fight, so this story has some substance...))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:19 am

"well,I now live in this world, just one problem...I have no where to stay..
((where you talking about fighting me?))
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  PorcupineMan Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:25 am

"Well, you've got enough cash to rent a hotel... or you could stick with me for now, and just have fun at the carnival!" Johannes was being childish, but it was still tolerable.
((Yes, he's gonna fight Rogan, if it's okay witchu))
PorcupineMan
PorcupineMan

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:26 am

((s ok wit me, gtg))
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:24 pm

"ok" replied rogan
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  sethdeath Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:58 pm

((hello))
sethdeath
sethdeath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2